As we prepare for the New Year 2022, various industry leaders shared their insights and thoughts on the top HR Tech trends with Ali Knapp, president at Wisetail.
techrseries.com, December 8, 2021, Sudipto Ghosh
Ali Knapp chose HR Tech Series to feature his recent conversations with several industry leaders.
Ali said, “One of the biggest topics of conversation in 2021 was the “Great Resignation.” Although we’ve heard a lot regarding masses of people fleeing their jobs for new opportunities, this is far from over. In 2022, unless companies are able to build a comprehensive people strategy, they can risk having a second wave.
Multiple HR tech executives have shared their advice with me for helping companies overcome those challenges and stay ahead of other trends expected in 2022.
The discussion involved:
- Diane Albano, CRO, Globalization Partners
- Nicole Sahin, CEO and founder, Globalization Partners
- Alex Pezold, founder and CEO at TokenEx
- Lex Boost (CEO) and Svenja de Vos, CTO, Leaseweb Global
- Jennifer Palecki, chief people officer, Imply
Use the link below to read a snapshot of what leaders had to say about the top HR Tech trends everyone should watch out for, in 2022.